Your employees are the lifeline to your business.
Without their contribution, your success suffers.
You’ve spent time selecting the right people. You’ve invested both money and energy into your staff.
Now it’s time to invest in their future, your future.
Stress, along with the lack of work/life balance, are the main contributors to employees unable to perform at their best. We can fix that.
It’s important to recognize and accept that there are underlying issues that are negatively affecting your employees. This can range from personal issues at home, lack of self-care, silent addictive behaviors, triggers and stressors fueling a short temper, feelings of comparison or “I’m not good enough”, and increased complaining.
This leads to a lack of self-confidence which leads to a lack of performance.
When an employee feels this way stressed and overwhelmed, their actions result in non-productivity.
Turning this around to reflect creativity, “owning their work”, and having a sense of balance can change everything.
How can we help?
GrayTonic’s Methodology includes:
- Discovering Limiting Beliefs Unique to the Individual
- Learning the Power of Clarity – Crystal Clear Vision
- Implementing Empowering Decisions that are GAME changing
- The SABER Method – an effective tool to move from negative thinking to a powerful state of being.
- Breathing Exercises – Box Breathing and Deep Breathwork
- Power of Meditation – How just 5 minutes of meditation can produce hours of quality work.
- Visualization for Professionals
- Importance of Grounding – staying present
- Learn Healthy Habits to Decompress
- Setting Boundaries
- Organization of Surroundings
- Self-Care and Self-Appreciation Exercises
- Question the Drink – A program designed to disrupt habitual patterns.
*We can build customized employee wellness training programs together to meet your needs.
By investing in your employees, you can expect:
Reduce lost time and absenteeism
Reduce medical expenses
Reduce turnover rate
Improve the quality of work with greater focus
Increase employee energy and drive to succeed
Increase morale and camaraderie between employees
Increased time for YOU to focus on what’s important
Let’s work on creating harmony and balance in your company.
*Training sessions range from as little as 30 minutes to two 5 -hour workshops.